Linen fabric "Nisa Softened Linen" Faded Blue, 100% Linen
- Climate neutral & plastic free shipping
- Low stock - 4,9m left
- Ready to ship January 5, 2023
Classic, lightweight linen woven fabric made of 100% linen (EU) - "Nisa Softened Linen"
Color: Fades Blue - Light Blue
"Must have" for all summer days: a fine and light linen fabric in plain weave. The front and back of the linen fabric are identical, it can be processed on both sides. Due to its high air permeability, this high-quality linen fabric is ideal for pleasantly light summer clothing such as dresses, blouses, shirts, wide pants and skirts, but also very good for home textiles, e.g. bed linen or beautiful curtains made of 100% natural fibers.
European origin: the linen fibers come from European cultivation (from France, Belgium, Netherlands).
Ecological production/ certification of the fiber: The linen fiber is certified according to the European Flax® Standard. This includes e.g. the purely mechanical extraction and softening of the fibers without chemicals, a respectful handling of the resources of nature(e.g. water), as well as the renunciation of genetically manipulated organisms.
Certification of the fabric: The fabric is certified according to OekoTexStandard 100.
Care instructions for linen: Linen fabrics require a lot of water to wash - please do not wash in the water-saving program and put max. half the load in the washing machine - linen wants to "float". Larger pieces such as curtains or bedding should be soaked in the machine before washing. Please only spin gently (low speeds) and iron while still slightly damp.
Shrinkage values: approx. 5% in length and approx. 5% in width.
Special properties of linen:
- ernormally high tensile strength (up to 3x as high as cotton),
- thus particularly durable,
- excellent moisture management (absorbs sweat well and also releases it easily),
- cooling effect in summer,
- particularly skin-friendly (lowest allergic potential among all textile fibers).
- Sustainable climate and soil friendly:
- Cultivation in crop rotation on the field (prerequisite for growth),
- No nitrogen fertilization, since flax is the only crop that does not tolerate nitrogen.
Further product details
|Type of fabric||Woven fabric|
|Width||approx. 140 cm|
|Weight (m²)||approx. 180 g/m²|
|Drying||do not use a dryer|